The objective of the CanTRA certification program is to produce instructors capable of giving knowledgeable, safe and enjoyable riding instruction to people with disabilities.
CanTRA has recently reviewed the levels and requirements of certification. In an effort to engage each candidate more completely in their quest for certification we have developed a more individual process which will encourage each candidate to consider their own experience, level of ability and future goals in seeing the various levels of certification.
- Instructor manual & home study workbook
- Support through certified mentors
- Instructor preparation workshops
- Gain experience at an existing centre
- Register for a residential internship