Become A Member
Membership connects interested groups and individuals to a national community of like minded people.
- Access to valuable on-line educational webinars and networking events
- Workshops and conferences
- Instructor certification
- Starting a new centre
- All members receive the CanTRA Caller newsletter
- 15% discount on select equine studies courses through the University of Guelph
5 Year Subscription - $35.00 per year processed by PayPal every year for 5 years on the date the subscription was started. (It is best to have a PayPal account for this option).
Our local centres and national office both appreciate the generous donation of time by our many volunteers. From helping with the CanTRA booth at a trade show to volunteering regularly at a riding centre, volunteering is a great way to meet new people and see the empowering effects of therapeutic riding.
To find out how you can get involved, contact the CanTRA office or your nearest CanTRA centre.
DonateCanTRA relies on memberships, donations and fundraising to support its operations. As a registered national charity, we provide tax receipts for all donations over $20.00. Donations help to support the continuing education of therapeutic riding instructors, which in turn strengthens the programs in local communities across Canada.
Ways to Donate:
- Donation in memoriam
- Donate online through www.canadahelps.org
- Send cheque or money order to the CanTRA office